On January 6th, 2018 we took occupancy of our beautiful brand new 9,000 square foot performing arts facility at 70 Greenfield Avenue. Our new home allows us to have all our classes, programs and rehearsals in one location…no more satellite studios.
We want to personally thank everyone who contributed to our New Home Capital Campaign. Your generous support has created a performing arts center to serve our community now and for decades to come.
Your continued support is an essential component to the success of the project. We still need your help; won’t you please consider making a donation today.
Stapleton School Construction Blog
- We’re getting close! (9/25/2017) - While we’ve been buried with the start of the school year, Nutcracker auditions and casting, the crew at 70 Greenfield Avenue has been working seven days per week. A few unexpected delays have unfortunately put us behind schedule. We hope to get an occupancy permit very soon! Lights have been installed, walls painted, ceilings are Continue Reading
- Counting down to our big move! (8/23/2017) - The summer has flown by and the Howard Construction team, led by Superintendent Mike Bell (pictured) has done a fantastic job transforming the dilapidated, vacant warehouse into our new home. Meanwhile, we are busy sorting, packing, dumping and staging items for the move. We have been working with a team of amazing volunteers-Bob & Margaret Continue Reading
- Framing of interior walls is complete (7/21/2017) - Our new home is taking shape rapidly! The steel studs that frame the interior have all been erected. We can walk down the hallway and visualize the spacious dance studios, dressing rooms, seating nooks and restrooms. Watching this take shape is truly amazing and Virginia and I have to pinch ourselves each time we visit Continue Reading
- Making incredible progress! (6/28/2017) - Our contractor, Howard Construction, is moving quickly and making incredible progress! All the plumbing and sewer piping was laid and concrete poured in the lobby/office, hallway, changing room and restroom areas. We are so excited at how rapidly this is moving. We can't do it without your help. Thanks to everyone that has donated. If Continue Reading
- Building Permit Issued (5/10/2017) - Town of San Anselmo issues building permit to Stapleton School for 70 Greenfield Avenue. It comes with a hefty “permit fee” of $16,430 to be paid to the Town.